Alternating Pressure Care Equipment
CuroCell® NEO CX13
CuroCell® NEO CX13 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to and including category 4(1). It is used in all types of healthcare environments and is a very effective and overlay system.
CuroCell® NEO CX13 works according to the alternating pressure principle and has replaceable cells in polyurethane which are placed in a separate inner cover. This system is very easy to use and handle.
Features & Characteristics
• CPR function – rapid deflation
• Digital pump with built-in sensor
• Easy handling
• Replaceable air cells of polyurethane
• Silent and energy-saving pump
• Soft, elastic, vapour permeable hygienic cover
• Sound and light alarm for low pressure
• Sound and light alarm for power failure
• Static function with automatic return
• Transport function
• Very good cleaning properties
80/85/90/105/120×200 cm and 80/85/90×210 cm.
If you need any other sizes please contact your distributor.
• Heel function
(1) National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Paciﬁc Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Quick Reference Guide. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osborne Park, Western Australia; 2014.(2) ISO 16603 “resistance of penetration by blood and body ﬂuids”, ISO 16604 “resistance of penetration by blood-borne pathogens”, EN 14126, SS 876 00 19 “Health care textiles – Bacteria penetration – Wet”.
(2) ISO 16603 “resistance of penetration by blood and body ﬂuids”, ISO 16604 “resistance of penetration by blood-borne pathogens”, EN 14126, SS 876 00 19 “Health care textiles – Bacteria penetration – Wet”.
(3) SS-EN ISO 15496:2004, DIN 53.122.